Education and Accreditation
- Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®) Designation
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) Designation – the American College
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative License
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law License
- Construction Technology, Cuesta College
Nathan Serven has been working as a financial advisor to families and business owners since 2008. He began his career as a trim carpenter in central California and studied construction technology at Cuesta College, San Luis Obispo. After 8 years in the custom home building industry, Nathan determined to bring his entrepreneurial experience to the financial industry.
He has provided comprehensive financial planning, investment advice and risk management to clients across the country, helping them steward their resources and build legacies that last.
Nathan is a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®), a Five Star Professional* (2017-2020), and holds the FINRA Series 7 & 66 licenses, as well as the Texas Group 1.
Outside of work, Nathan is a BSA Eagle Scout, a PADI-certified scuba diver, and still enjoys woodworking and home improvement projects in his free time.
*Five Star Professional 2017-2020. For more information on the Five Star Professional award, please visit: https://fivestarprofessional.com/public/wmresearch