Contact - Tucker Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org
Capital Strategies is a place where Financial Advisors come to build their business, not a place to simply do business. Our team helps Financial Advisor build healthier practices by focusing on Practice Optimization, Teaming and Culture. Teaming and mentorships is a big portion of what we do. Capital Strategies’ vision is to create a place where people love to work; we are honored to have been recognized by the Statesman for a Top 10 Workplace for the last 4 years & Ranked #2 in 2016.
Not all financial services companies are the same. Financial product offerings, producer support, ongoing Insurance and Finance training and marketing vary widely. With Capital Strategies, you’ll have all of this and more. We want to help you get to the next level of success in your career in Financial Services and Insurance.
As a Financial Services Representative, you’ll be part of our entrepreneurial system with the freedom to provide financial solutions for your clients from a broad portfolio of innovative products and services. You’ll have access to powerful sales tools and a large resource network so you can focus on activities that get results.
- Seeking for clients through networking and referrals
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
- Market development/networking abilities
- Presentation and organization skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal oriented
Results-driven compensation and access to a competitive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, and thrift and pension plans are available for qualified Financial Services Representatives.